Will Kyle survive the War of the Green Lanterns

ryanmorey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ryanmorey

I looked around for a mention of this on other topics but didnt see anything. I am wondering if Kyle Rayner is going to die during the war of the green lanterns. It is pretty clear from the covers of the sort of epilogues to the story that he no longer is a green lantern, as only John Stewart, Guy Gardner and Hal Jordan are featured on the covers. Plus at the end of Green Lantern 63 it gives a glimpse of a struggle in the book of black for three rings between the four earthling Green Lanterns in a chapter titled "There will be only three." 

I'm not liking the idea of him dying much at all, especially since he JUST died and came back during the Blackest Night saga in the pages of Green Lantern Corps.  

I am hoping if anything he ends up keeping his blue ring, I wouldn't mind that at all. I am interested in anyone else's thoughts on this.  
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I hope not, Kyle's my favorite GL. :(

herculesfan43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By herculesfan43

i think he does live because there is a comic green lantern new guardians and he is supposed to be the lead in it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.