Follow

Green Lantern

Movie » Green Lantern released on June 17, 2011.

A live-action adaptation of Hal Jordan's origin story. Following the death of the Green Lantern's greatest member, Abin Sur, Hal Jordan is chosen to bare the famous ring and protect sector 2814, but will he continue with the great responsibility Abin Sur has given him or will he decline?

With the Movie Looming, Suggest Some Green Lantern Titles

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ImperiousRix

I must admit that, of all the DC characters, there are few that I find more intriguing, yet have read fewer books about, than Green Lantern.  I love the concept.  Love the various Corps ideals.  Heck, I even like Hal Jordan alright (though I'm personally a John Stewart fan.  Blame the Justice League animated series).

I just haven't READ much of anything focusing on Green Lantern!  Furthermore, I don't know where to start.  So I throw myself upon the mercy of Green Lantern fans in the Comic Vine community.

What are some good/essential Green Lantern story-arcs that you can suggest to me, the novice GL reader?
    jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By jointron33

secret origin

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.