Will Sodam Last the Night??

#1 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

I know allot of people are talking about Sodam dying during the Blackest Night storyline. If so, any guesses as to whom or what Corps he'll fall to? Me personally i think he has to much potential as a charachter to be wasted, but i wanna hear how u guys feel...

#2 Edited by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Sodam has SO much potential for a character

Hope he doesnt die

but i would choose him to die over kyle,hal,guy,and john

oh and kilowog

#3 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio

He hasn't really done much lately. In Green Lantern corps, the showing of Mother Mercy: He was taken out. So, all he really has done so far was fight Superman Prime. And Lost badly. Really badly. Personally, I'm starting to think that the writers are treating him like Sentry.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

he won't die in blackest night, not even close....

Legion of three worlds #2
#5 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio

So.........

Seriously, you know how many time a person history gets recon? Even that is set in the future. The future isn't written in Stone. Not even in Comics. I thought you knew better than that Nightwing......:P

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting tired of the confusion in the names....

#7 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I'm getting tired of the confusion in the names...."
It was a Joke, Nighthunter.
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I know lol, so was mine, old private joke from way back....

#9 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I know lol, so was mine, old private joke from way back...."
I'm sorry, it didn't appear to be one, lol.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Sodom Yat is an awesome character... I hope he doesnt die...
#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

What's awesome about him anyway? Never found the appeal for the character...

#12 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
The Emerald Knight said:
"So.........

Seriously, you know how many time a person history gets recon? Even that is set in the future. The future isn't written in Stone. Not even in Comics. I thought you knew better than that Nightwing......:P"
that arc is going on atm not in the past :)
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"he won't die in blackest night, not even close....

Legion of three worlds #2
"
What the Hell is wrong with Sodom Yat's Hair ?  His Cut is fu#ked up Man  !  He needs to get a Bald Fade or just a Low Cut...

lol
#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
Sodam will die... it was written way, way, way back in the original propecy...

Interesting tidbit: The same creative team (writer and artist) later went on to create the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

M
#15 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet point

(btw Bro whens your big 4 0 bday gotta be soon right LMMFAO. Hails reminded me of that discussion HAHAHAHA)

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Sweet point

(btw Bro whens your big 4 0 bday gotta be soon right LMMFAO. Hails reminded me of that discussion HAHAHAHA)"

i will hurt you...

just because i like you, doesn't mean i won't... :p

M
#17 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Darkchild said:
"Sweet point

(btw Bro whens your big 4 0 bday gotta be soon right LMMFAO. Hails reminded me of that discussion HAHAHAHA)"

i will hurt you...

just because i like you, doesn't mean i won't... :p

M"
LMAO Oh you know you cant do anything.
#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
LMAO Oh you know you cant do anything."

try me.......

M
#19 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Bends over an moons Methos

See perfect chance to do something horrible to me and you did nothing. MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA he laughs while thinking "Im so f@#ked"
#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

but back on track...

Sodam to me is a pretty redundant character...

they basically took Superman and stuck a space whale inside him (Ion symbiote... you all know how i feel about that perticular BS)... and he's hailed as the Greatest Green Lantern of all time...

every single Green Lantern of earth has does everything Sodam has done and then some...

we have Hal, the only man to overcome fear completely, defeat death and come back kicking more ass then before...

we have Kyle, the only man to acheive Godhood and then bring the Green Lantern corps back from the dead, reigniting the Central Power Battery on OA in the progress and bringing the most powerful civilization in the DCU, The Guardians of the Universe, back from the dead so they could retake control of the universe...

what has Sodam done?

oh yeah, he got into a scuffle with Super-emoboy-prime, got lead poisoning so he can't take his ring off because if he does he'll die a slow painful death within 10 minutes... he got his ass handed to him repeatedly in the SC War... in fact, i have every issue of GL and GLC to hand, and i have absolutely no record of Sodam doing anything note worthy... at all... ever...

M

#21 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

He took out...no that was Kyle. He...dammit

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

he's done... precisely sod all...

seriously... what has he does except get his ass handed to him by every single alien in the DC universe?

M

#23 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Have a name that makes me giggle everytime i say it fast?

Other than that hes done nothing, his fight with Prime was pathetic and the outcome of it was just plain hilariousl

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.