Will jade get a black ring?

#1 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the Darkest Night storyline is more than a year away, but the Black rings are already out there. Does anyone think Jade will get one?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i bloody well hope so...

i'd love to see Jade back in the comics again :D

M

#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer to see her as a hero though and not part of some intergalactic undead army.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Will the Black Lanterns have free will or will they just be zombies with rings? If they're not zombies, then Jade might not be evil.

Also, what do you think will happen to the Black Lanterns in the end? Will they all go back to being dead? I'm thinking it might be a way to bring some characters back (whether that's a good idea or not).

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

the poster said "Across the universe, the dead will rise"

so my money's on zombies under the control of the ring... take the ring away and they're just corpses again

M

#6 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think they will be zombies, just Death warping them..

#7 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be cool, I've been getting into Jade and would like some new stories with her.

#8 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to change my Icon just for this thread..

I don't care how they do it.. Give her a ring. Bring her back. Let Kyle turn her good, if she is evil. Let her reconnect with her Dad and her brother.. And my god please give her a story that doesn't make her look bad or get her killed. I miss you, Jade.. I hope they do bring you back. You're one of my all-time faves..

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
I hope she does... that would be so cool
#10 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Bizzaro with a black ring so bad.Maybe even Ted Kord.

Blue Beetle-Black Scarab.Muahahaha

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"

the poster said "Across the universe, the dead will rise"

so my money's on zombies under the control of the ring... take the ring away and they're just corpses again

M

"

Eww...I don't want to see Zombie Jade:P
#12 Posted by inferiorego (26729 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"I want to see Bizzaro with a black ring so bad.Maybe even Ted Kord.

Blue Beetle-Black Scarab.Muahahaha
"
Ted Kord? You sir, win...
Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.