Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2504 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

Why does no one care about Green Lantern the Animated series?

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By noj

I am on these forums quite a bit and for some reason I never see anyone talk about Green Lantern the Animated series. Why is this? I had been recording Green Lantern on my DVR to watch the DC short at the end of it and had never really bothered to delete them. Well today I finally started to watch it and I have to say, its actually a really great show!

It isnt perfect but I would still say that its still the 2nd best comic related show out there right now, behind Young Justice but still slightly ahead of Avengers, and 10000x better than Ultimate Spider-man. Its a shame that no one seems to care about it.

I will admit that the CG animation is what turned me off of it for so long but when you look past it its has great writing, great action, and a great ongoing plot, and the CG while simplistic isnt THAT terrible.

So what about you guys, do you like it, and if not why?

LessThanCorey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By LessThanCorey

I really enjoy the Green Lantern series. I really like the simplistic CGI style, great characters, and they had Saint Walker on it.

My Saturday morning involves ThunderCats, Green Lantern, Young Justice, and finish off strong with The Aquabats! Super Show!.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By noj

@Faramir82: yeah Saint Walker was awesome in the episode he was in! I cant wait for him to become a Blue Lantern!

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Hazlenaut

I watch it but I can’t give my full view of it yet. The episodes so far are ok, it just they haven’t wowed me yet. The planet lantern Mogo as a jailer was a good idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.