Who is your favorite green lantern of all time?

• 123 results
#101 Edited by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

Arisia Rrab. She's cute and spunky and she decked Guy Gardner. :3 Followed by Soranik Natu.

#102 Posted by sinestro_GL (3323 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal, John, Guy, Kyle, Sinestro

#103 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan is, and will always be, my favorite.

#104 Posted by aquaman98 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

My ranking of the human Lanterns Best To Leat Best ( BTW I love them all )

- Kyle Rayner

- Guy Gardner

- Hal Jordan

- John Stewart

- Alan Scott

- Simon Baz

#105 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

Arisia is like the honey badger of Green Lanterns. Seduce Hal when she's underage? Arisia Rrab don't give a s***. Sodam Yat dies? Arisia Rrab... well, gives a s***, but not as much of one as you may think. Right cross to Guy's stupid face? F*** yeah. Anyone who decks Guy Gardner is good in my book.

#106 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh crap I already posted here once. At least my answer was consistent.

#107 Posted by Batman729 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro

#108 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Arisia is like the honey badger of Green Lanterns. Seduce Hal when she's underage? Arisia Rrab don't give a s***. Sodam Yat dies? Arisia Rrab... well, gives a s***, but not as much of one as you may think. Right cross to Guy's stupid face? F*** yeah. Anyone who decks Guy Gardner is good in my book.

Everything about this statement makes me happy in a very deep and fulfilling way.

#109 Posted by Stefano (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal and Kyle. I also like Sodam Yat, the whole idea of an Ultimate Green Lantern, i wish it had been developed further

#110 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12661 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle Rayner.

But I am fond of Hal too.

But Kyle definitely.

#111 Posted by sinestro_GL (3323 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:

Hal and Kyle. I also like Sodam Yat, the whole idea of an Ultimate Green Lantern, i wish it had been developed further

You mean Ion? Or...

#112 Posted by Stefano (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_gl: The fact that he was prophesied to be the greatest green lantern + his power set.

#113 Posted by sinestro_GL (3323 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:

@sinestro_gl: The fact that he was prophesied to be the greatest green lantern + his power set.

Yes, his power set was granted by Ion - the emotional entity of will-power.

#114 Edited by Desh (31 posts) - - Show Bio

The only human GL I like is John Stewart. He's the character that got me to like Green Lantern.

The others? Eh... Although, I've been enjoying Guy recently. I used to hate him the most : p

#115 Posted by Stefano (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_gl: i mean his daxamite powers + his power ring. I liked him in the Sinestro Corps War before the ION empowerment. Sodam taking command of the team sent to stop Ranx and later attacking the anti-monitor.

#116 Posted by sinestro_GL (3323 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:

@sinestro_gl: i mean his daxamite powers + his power ring. I liked him in the Sinestro Corps War before the ION empowerment. Sodam taking command of the team sent to stop Ranx and later attacking the anti-monitor.

Ah I see. With Sodam, I was a bigger fan after his empowerment - especially during THAT fight against SBP

#117 Posted by DEGRAAF (7918 posts) - - Show Bio

#118 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

John Stewart. First sold me on it in the Justice League cartoon, but then I read his back-log and was hooked. I am frequently effusive about Green Lantern: Mosaic.

#119 Edited by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

#120 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

My top ten would look something like this:

1. Kyle
  2. Hal
  3. Jade
  4. John
  5. Alan Scott
  6. Sinestro
  7. Mogo
  8. Soranik Natu
  9. Guy
  10. Kilowag
#121 Edited by JulieDC (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really have a favorite. I like both Hal and Kyle equally. They appeal to different sides of me and because I didn't really grow up with either of them and didn't know about them until well after their replacing each other had happened, I have no strong connection. I do know that those are the only 2 I really care for. John and Guy are okay but that is it.

#122 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by mysoulz (400 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.