Which Lantern Corps are you?
Looks like I roll with the Indigo Tribe.
Nok nuuk arrk.
Your compassion knows no bounds, and your will is selfless. An indigo battery-staff and ring will allow you to spread your message of peace and goodwill across the universe.
Batman took this quiz and he got just about all of them but he's partial to the Star Sapphires:
LOVE CONQUERS ALL
The light within your heart must not go out! Join the Star Sapphires and save love like yours across the cosmos. Show others the joy it brought you. Remember, follow your heart.
Did not see that coming. Seriously, I presumed I'd get either Green or Blue. But I'm a Star Sapphire Latern apparently.
This is the third quiz I took. And this is the second time I got The blue lanterns....
"In fearful day, In raging night,
With strong hearts full, our
When all seems lost in the
War of light,
Look to the stars-- For
hope burns bright!"
Guess I'm in the Blue lantern Corp.
- Be it the darkness of despair, or the brightness of joy,
- I cast out all emotion to escape its lure!
- Let Rational and Logic forge my way,
- To unleash the true power, of the Grey Lantern's Light!
Okay, 1 with rhyming
- We are the glow in the darkness, and the shadow in the light,
- We are the Balance of the Universe, the wielders of it's might!
- With our emotions suppressed, we escape its blight,
- For it is Rational and Logic that fuels a Grey Lanterns plight!
Basic Theme is that they stand directly between White Lantern corps and the Black. They are alive but lack emotion. This fits in opposite to the Green Lantern corps as well. The Green Lanterns force will-power, the gray Lanterns would rely on a zen-like state to relax to truly unleash their power.
It works for symmetry as I see
- White Vs Black
- Red & Orange vs Indigo & violet (I think you can find elements in R or O that oppose I or V)
- Yellow vs Blue
- Then Green vs Gray, where they could be on the same team or enemies.
This power is mine, this is my light.
Be it in bright of day, or black of night.
I lay claim to all that falls within my sight,
To take what I want, That is my right!
You belong to Agent Orange now. He can use a corrupt, greedy creature such as you. You want power? You will have more than you have ever imagined with an orange ring. Survival is the only rule in the universe.
All will be well! You are an exemplar of peace and understanding. Although the blue ring's flame is brightest, only those that are willing to bear the greatest burden can spread its light of hope to the darkest stars.
Really didn't see that coming.
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.