What Lantern Corps would you want to join?

#1 Edited by Raw_Material (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

What Lantern Corps would you want to join?

• Green Lantern Corps
  • Blue Lantern Corps
  • Sinestro Corps
  • Red Lantern Corps
  • White Lantern Corps
  • Orange Lantern Corps

And if you really are someone that enjoys death, then you'll like the leadership of Black Hand:

• Black Lantern Corps

If you chose the Black Lantern Corps, then I highly suggest you get help!

#2 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Green or blue..

#3 Posted by StrangeMan (411 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably become a Red Lantern, being that there are so many idiots on the internetz that somehow manage to piss me off.

Also red is my favorite color.

#4 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Green.

Red wouldn't be bad, either, but I don't like the idea of always coughing blood.

#5 Posted by longbowhunter (7283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm starting my own lantern corps. The Gray Lanterns. We're totally indifferent.

#6 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd totally go Orange.

#7 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter:

---

Also, I'd join the Orange Lanterns.

MINE MINE MINE.

#8 Posted by longbowhunter (7283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pwok21: Perfect
#9 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd LIKE to be a part of the Green Lanterns, but since I lack the willpower, I'd probably be a Red Lantern

#10 Posted by highaccuser (7389 posts) - - Show Bio

Orange rings are the most powerful, though their power has been retconned for the new 52. If i could fend off the influence and constant hunger, it would be my choice.

#11 Posted by modunhanul (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Green.

#12 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and a buddy of mine decided that I would be a Sinestro corps member due to my tendency to creep people out.

#13 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them

#14 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue lantern. I'm lame.

#15 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern, cause I'm a boss!

Honestly, the color of hope has more meaning to me than any other color in the emotional spectrum. Red, Orange, and the Star Sapphires all have nasty side effects. Sinestro and the Black Lantern Corps are just screwed up, and being a GL means that you'll just be a weapon for a group of bald dwarves with questionable moral fiber (Hint hint: Guardians).

But being the color of hope means that you're representing the emotion of hope, giving spirit and morale to everyone. As Ganthet said, "The blue light will hold the line in spirit if not in strength." For me, there's nothing cooler than that. Plus, you can boost green rings, negate red and orange rings, and even drain yellow rings.

Also, I've always wanted to save someone from certain death, while dramatically saying, "All will be well."

#16 Posted by JakeN7 (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue definitely speaks to me the most. Plus Saint Walker is a beast! He's definitely my favorite 'not-Green' Lantern.

He has a very 'Jedi-like' personality
#17 Posted by Raw_Material (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veshark said:

Blue Lantern, cause I'm a boss!

Honestly, the color of hope has more meaning to me than any other color in the emotional spectrum. Red, Orange, and the Star Sapphires all have nasty side effects. Sinestro and the Black Lantern Corps are just screwed up, and being a GL means that you'll just be a weapon for a group of bald dwarves with questionable moral fiber (Hint hint: Guardians).

But being the color of hope means that you're representing the emotion of hope, giving spirit and morale to everyone. As Ganthet said, "The blue light will hold the line in spirit if not in strength." For me, there's nothing cooler than that. Plus, you can boost green rings, negate red and orange rings, and even drain yellow rings.

Also, I've always wanted to save someone from certain death, while dramatically saying, "All will be well."

Lol, nice explanation man.

#18 Posted by Ms. Omega (4500 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Sapphires or Blue Lanterns

#19 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Orange Lantern Corps and then just run for it, I don't need to deal with any crazy space stuff.

#21 Posted by Hoenhime (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lanturn

#22 Posted by Skulexander (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd either want to be a green or blue lantern. They're both really cool. Blue lanterns, or at least Saint Walker, should have their own title. Red lanterns have one. Larfleeze is getting one. Why not blue lanterns?

#23 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Star sapphires. Even though I am a guy, I got great love, and what dude wouldn't wanna be the only male in the star sapphire corps lol. I could help relationships and kick ass with a power ring....or casue I am compasionate indigo tribe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.