Thoughts on the Sinestro Corps war?

#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I've finally red them all and loved it.

I can't wait to see where the Blue Lantern ring that Ganthet and Sayd made will go to. I think Superman would make a good Blue Lantern. After all, he does install Hope to all.

What are your thoughts?
Post Edited:2007-12-22 06:59:51

#2 Posted by warlock360 (27957 posts) - - Show Bio

or maybe a captain marvel :D

#3 Posted by lordraiden (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"# Contains Spoilers # I've finally red them all and loved it. I can't wait to see where the Blue Lantern ring that Ganthet and Sayd made will go to. I think Superman would make a good Blue Lantern. After all, he does install Hope to all. What are your thoughts?
Post Edited:2007-12-22 06:59:51"

I think that'd be awsome, superman with a blue power ring! has a nice touch!

#4 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"or maybe a captain marvel :D"

That would be cool. Golden Blue aura.

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

What do people think Emoman-Prime saw. when he said, "its back." I think he saw Earth-Prime or Krypton-Prime.

#6 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I can hear the cries of "he's too powerful" now.

Superman doesn't need a blue ring.

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I can hear the cries of "he's too powerful" now.Superman doesn't need a blue ring."

Help against Kryptonite. It can stop magic can't it?

Hes not to powerful compared to others like Anti-Monitor, Superman-Prime. There are loads who are more powerful than him. There just jealous. He brings hope and Superman hates bring doubt.

#8 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman with a blue ring makes perfect sense, and if they ever need him to be that powerful I'm sure that will happen.

#9 Posted by warlock360 (27957 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"What do people think Emoman-Prime saw. when he said, "its back." I think he saw Earth-Prime or Krypton-Prime."

thats a good guess.. but maybe he saw... the ANTI-MONITOR!! ^^

#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern Superman would be good for an issue or two, but you really wouldn't want it to be permanent.

The current arc of Superman/Batman has them looking to put an end to the Kryptonite problem once and for all.

#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Blue Lantern Superman would be good for an issue or two, but you really wouldn't want it to be permanent.The current arc of Superman/Batman has them looking to put an end to the Kryptonite problem once and for all."

Are the getting rid of it all?

#12 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

That is Superman's plan.

#13 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"That is Superman's plan."

Well its about time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.