third army? what about second and first?

#1 Posted by LanternCorpsGuy (48 posts) - - Show Bio

So i am very excited for THIRD ARMY crossover event which is going to be huge for all green lantern or anything related to it comic books in the new 52. But what is the second and first army? Is the Manhunters the first army and then the Green lantern corps the second army? I am confused

#2 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes you are correct

#3 Posted by LanternCorpsGuy (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: ok thanks. was really confused for a second

#4 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

how come cv haven't covered this yet?

#5 Posted by LanternCorpsGuy (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: i have no clue

#6 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: @LanternCorpsGuy: im kind of surprised they havent either but there isnt that much to share yet plus they are all over this Marvel Relaunch News

#7 Edited by LanternCorpsGuy (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: there only relaunching some there titles tho. Also i am looking forward for Third army not because of Green Lantern but also its going to be a big deal before trinity war thats coming next year in my opinon.

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@LanternCorpsGuy said:

@DEGRAAF: there only relaunching some there titles tho. Also i am looking forward for Third army not because of Green Lantern but also its going to be a big deal before infinity war thats coming next year in my opinon.

I dont think it'll set up anything for trinity. Oh, yeah I guess that arabian GL.

@DEGRAAF said:

@sethysquare: @LanternCorpsGuy: im kind of surprised they havent either but there isnt that much to share yet plus they are all over this Marvel Relaunch News

yeah, this whole non-reboot relaunch. The only thing that has changed is their numbering and new costume. Hmmmm, its neither bold nor fresh. I'm sure it'll do well, just not in the scale of DC new 52

#9 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

@LanternCorpsGuy: Infinity war?

@sethysquare: The new GL is Arabian? I dont see why they would want a 5th GL from earth (im saying this while knowing the Arabian is probably wearing Sinestro's ring while Sinestro and Hal are on a different Corps)

I think it will be more like DC's reboot then they lead on at least with some characters.

#10 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

@LanternCorpsGuy: Infinity war?

@sethysquare: The new GL is Arabian? I dont see why they would want a 5th GL from earth (im saying this while knowing the Arabian is probably wearing Sinestro's ring while Sinestro and Hal are on a different Corps)

I think it will be more like DC's reboot then they lead on at least with some characters.

think he meant trinity war. Also Hal is technically not a green lantern anymore so the arabian would be like the 4th gl. lol

#11 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: True but Sinestro is a GL of Earths sector

#12 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

@sethysquare: True but Sinestro is a GL of Earths sector

true dat

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.