Series finale or Season finale?

Posted by knightofthechronicle (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so I know it's probably just a typo and I know that everyone's been saying that after this the series is done, but I was just looking at the DC comics site and I read this about the Green Lantern show's next episode-

"Dark Matter" - In the season finale episode, the Aya Monitor returns to the dawn of time to stop all emotion and all life from ever existing. Now, Hal must find a way to stop her - while Razer realizes the only way to save the universe may mean killing the woman he loves."

-Source: http://www.dccomics.com/videos/dc-nation-green-lantern-the-animated-series-dark-matter

It says season finale, is there any possibility that with all of these shows and only a hour long time slot DC Nation just moves the shows around by playing two for one amount of time, stop, and play another two shows while the others are being produced? I'm probably just trying to grab at straws because I personally love Young Justice and Green Lantern, but could this be a possibility?

#1 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk think Cartoon Network might be listening to puny fans.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13144 posts) - - Show Bio

it was originally intended to be season finale but the show hasnt been renewed so it will still serve s a series finale.

#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9062 posts) - - Show Bio

It is the series finale

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.