Light War T-Shirts!!!

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28039 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Lmao, purple looks so gay, black looks like a middle finger and orange still looks ugly for no other reason than it's orange. I'd buy black and indigo if I were to get anything."

ditto plus red

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao, purple looks so gay, black looks like a middle finger and orange still looks ugly for no other reason than it's orange. I'd buy black and indigo if I were to get anything.

#4 Posted by endlesone (97 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#5 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

The black and indigo shirts look nice; the others are too bright for my taste.
Post Edited:2008-03-10 02:05:42

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of the ones I liked remind me of something else. The black one, like I said, looks like a middle finger sorta (or french fries or a weird alien head) and indigo looks like one of those "The Man, The Legend" shirts.

#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue for me,

#8 Posted by Namor McKenzie (83 posts) - - Show Bio

red

#9 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the black and indigo blue alright would be better if in darker shade

#10 Posted by Bob-A-Ferret (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Gay or not if they official come out I will get 4 of each in 2 different sizes. Hell Imight even get them if the come out unofficially if they are made of high quality materials.

#11 Posted by Limelantern (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like that guy is no longer on ebay.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.