Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2502 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

lantern ring combien ?

Avatar image for masterofdarkness
    masterofdarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By masterofdarkness

it  would  awesome to  us  all  eight  ring    right   and      has   any   in     the     dc    universe     done   that ????
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By InnerVenom123

Captain Planet.

IN SPACE.

Avatar image for masterofdarkness
    masterofdarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By masterofdarkness
    @InnerVenom123:
    so  he  has   used    all  eight   lantern  corp  rings  at  once .
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @masterofdarkness: No. I was just kidding.
    misternegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By misternegative

At the current moment in time, nobody has used all eight rings at once. I think mainly because certain rings (red, orange, pink) have a great effect on the used making it difficult for them to do anything but use that particular ring.

The only person that would seemingly be able to use all of them would be Superman: he was shown to experience most if not all of the emotions in blackest night
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

@masterofdarkness:
    no one has ever worn all the different color rings at the same time. Hal i believe has wron each color ring at one time or another (except for maybe compassion, im not really sure). The most rings any character has ever weilded (all rings being different colors) would be Hal, Guy, Cyborg Superman and maybe Mongul. Hal Jordan and Guy Gardener are the only two characters i know of the weild two rings at once.

HAL JORDAN

Red and Green Hal
    Red and Green Hal

I guess you could call this small moment Red, Green, and Blue Hal
    I guess you could call this small moment Red, Green, and Blue Hal

I personally love this outfit and wish he would have stayed a member of both at that time. I like the current Human Blue lantern better though
    I personally love this outfit and wish he would have stayed a member of both at that time. I like the current Human Blue lantern better though

Green and Blue Hal
    Green and Blue Hal

Hal shooting green and blue energy out of his blue ring. VERY cool
    Hal shooting green and blue energy out of his blue ring. VERY cool

GUY GARDENER

Cyborg Superman
    (After looking through his pictures it looks like the closest Cyborg Superman might have gotten to using to powers at once is using the Yellow rings while controlling the Manhunters of the Green Lanterns and im not even sure if he did those at the same time)

fighting Hank Henshaw
    fighting Hank Henshaw

MONGUL

(I know he defeated Green Lanterns while he had the Yellow rings and i thought he took their rings and used them for himself but the pictures seem to prove otherwise)

He never actually attains all 3 of these rings but i thought he did have the Green and Yellow at the same time at some point
    He never actually attains all 3 of these rings but i thought he did have the Green and Yellow at the same time at some point

@misternegative:
    I loved that part shown in Blackest night. I really tried to keep track to see if he portrayed all of them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.