I need some help with the emotional spectrum stuff

#1 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

and the corps of it

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1: What kind of info do you need?

#3 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: Basic of each one, but specifically about how are powered, I know the green is powered by your will *and a giant battery* but there's someones I can't understand like the red (you can't be angry all your life) or the yellow (Is something about the fear but I don't get it) the violet too (not all is love)

#4 Posted by hcd43 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

''Members, upon taking on the ring, undergo a form of indoctrination; making its members give into the rage and hatred in their hearts until it is all that they know; an all consuming need for revenge and destruction which in turn takes over their minds'' ,and they have Red Power Battery,so that's how they charhe their rings.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.