Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2504 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

Here we go again...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

delayed... yet again...
    delayed... yet again...
    Green Lantern #39 pushed back again until April 8, 2009

I mean, Green Lantern #38 was in the last week of February... And we're already into the fourth week of March. Especially with GLC coming out next week.

currently we are waiting on avarage 2 months inbetween each issue of Green Lantern for a release date... the fact that DC can't get it's s#!t together and get one of their two key lead-in books to the summer event out on time does nothing to bolster my confidence.

I mean, why? Who is screwing things up? Johns is already writing Blackest Night, so it's not him. Philip Tan's slow? Inker having troubles? Colorist out of green ink? Letterer can't spell? What's going on?

What's worse, is that DC is still referring to Blackest Night as a summer event...  despite the fact that they haven't even got 3 issues into the War of Light yet, and it's supposed to be a 8 issue event BEFORE Blackest Night... Way we're going it'll be NEXT summer before we even see issue 1 of Blackest Night...

come on DC, get your s#!t together!!!

M

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

WHAT?!!!

That's stupid
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Inker out of green ink LOL

Sorry very tired an everythings hilarious

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Zoom

Maybe DC moved their offices to Australia?  Then, they could have a "summer event" right on time.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild
    Zoom said:
    "Maybe DC moved their offices to Australia?  Then, they could have a "summer event" right on time."
    LOL
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

Lol, If they are late now, I can't help but think that starting the red lantern stroyline as a special under Final crisis (EVEN THOUGH IT HAD NO RELATION TO FINAL CRISIS WHAT SO EVER) was rather pointless.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zoom
    AtPhantom said:
    "Lol, If they are late now, I can't help but think that starting the red lantern stroyline as a special under Final crisis (EVEN THOUGH IT HAD NO RELATION TO FINAL CRISIS WHAT SO EVER) was rather pointless."
    Agreed.
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth

There being "greedy"

zing!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zoom

Lol.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Methos

And it gets worse...

Lo3W #4 is delayed until May 13 and Lo3W #5 is delayed until June 24

Come on DC... wtf is going on here?

i can barely remember what happened in Lo3W #3... they might as well combine the two issues into one and give us fans a price cut

but to be perfectly honest, it's a little pointless now isn't it? They just finishing it to finish, or does this have some meaning to FC?

M

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By AtPhantom

I'm completely disappointed in the failure of organization surrounding Final Crisis. In fact I think it was the main problem of it, the one which pulled all the others with it.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Nighthunter

If I remember correctly I think that Johns said that the delay of LO3W was delayed on purpose for the spin-off of Adventure Comics they want to make the launch with a month of difference and Didio's new politic to prevent delays is that new series or miniseries will have to be very advanced before they are first solicited

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.