Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2497 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

Hal Jordan and Simon Baz!

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mightypug78

I'm sure that many dc comic book readers are familiar with the newest green lantern from earth, Simon Baz. Mere days after getting his ring, Simon Baz has managed to perform feats no other lantern has before and lately, he has met up with Hal Jordan (and sinestro) who appear to have been trapped in the black lanterns ring. The question is... should Hal Jordan take back his lead role in the Green Lantern comics or should the rookie keep the spot light? I personally think that Simon Baz should keep the lead role in Green Lantern comics so we can see this great new character develop or better yet, have Hal Jordan in the sidelines mentoring the new lantern, helping him become the best lantern he can be. What do you think?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#1  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@mightypug78 said:

I'm sure that many dc comic book readers are familiar with the newest green lantern from earth, Simon Baz. Mere days after getting his ring, Simon Baz has managed to perform feats no other lantern has before and lately, he has met up with Hal Jordan (and sinestro) who appear to have been trapped in the black lanterns ring. The question is... should Hal Jordan take back his lead role in the Green Lantern comics or should the rookie keep the spot light? I personally think that Simon Baz should keep the lead role in Green Lantern comics so we can see this great new character develop or better yet, have Hal Jordan in the sidelines mentoring the new lantern, helping him become the best lantern he can be. What do you think?

Hal is getting the role back and will be leading the GL corps whereas Baz will be featured in Justice League Of America.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sinestro_GL

@mightypug78: This question is one of the things I'm most curious with before Johns' run is over...especially since Baz is using Sinestro's ring O.o

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I havent really read Baz yet, he seems really unintresting though maybe thats why.

Besides I really hate when they try to replace a classic.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

So many male Americans in what is supposed to be a galactic peace-keeping force. They should be introducing and expanding non-human characters in those books, not more humanity, let alone more of the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.