Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2504 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

Green Lantern The Animated Series

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare
    No Caption Provided

Anyone watching this?

I thought its a great show with one of the best animations. I mean have anyone saw the latest episode?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

I saw the pilot at comicon last year. It was ok, but obviously didn't make me wanna watch the whole series. I dislike this animation.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheThe

At first, i thought the animation was quite awful. But after two or three weeks, those visual didnt bother me that much.

This said, i really like the quality of the plots and storylines. It's really interesting, and for once, even someone like who's not that much into Hal Jordan, can appreciate the animated series.

Reginleif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Reginleif

It is a very good show, I have seen all 13 episodes and plan to buy the Season 1 DVD (20$ btw, good price). The animation is spectacular and I could not honestly imagine the series would look as good if it was the regular 2-d cartoon.

Rezn0ir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Rezn0ir

Honestly, I was a bit let down with this series. I felt that the stories told in the episodes were decent enough, but lacked depth and conviction due to the choice of animation for series.

It stands to be the kind of element that will ruin the show before it has a chance to actually begin to get interesting. The powers that be should have taken into better account that certain animation styles work for certain genres. Just because it worked for "Starwars The Clone Wars" does not mean it will work for Green Lantern stories.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.