Green Lantern Solicitations For June 2013

#1 Posted by SmashBrawler (5590 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not looking forward to the Larfleeze title. Other than that it looks good.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12855 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy is becoming a full time Red Lantern? cool. i hate that costume on him though

Hal leading the GL Corps again!?!?!?! i came.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12855 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHTR said:

that art makes him looking like Scooby-Doo's drug addled cousin

#5 Posted by StrangeMan (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHTR said:

Larfleeze is gonna be co-written by Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis, the guys responsible for one of the best incarnations of the Justice League ever, so i'm definetly going to be reading it.

#6 Posted by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@StrangeMan said:

@SHTR said:

Larfleeze is gonna be co-written by Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis, the guys responsible for one of the best incarnations of the Justice League ever, so i'm definetly going to be reading it.

I has nothing to do with the creative team, I've enjoyed Giffen's stories before and Kolins is an OK artist. I just don't like Larfleeze.

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@SHTR said:

that art makes him looking like Scooby-Doo's drug addled cousin

The face is super lame, but I'll definitely read a Larfleeze book

#8 Edited by StrangeMan (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHTR said:

@StrangeMan said:

@SHTR said:

I has nothing to do with the creative team, I've enjoyed Giffen's stories before and Kolins is an OK artist. I just don't like Larfleeze.

I had the same feeling at first, being that originally they wrote him like a lantern version of Gollum, but I trust that Giffen will do a better job with him, Larfleeze is a perfect character for him to write humorous and action packed stories.

#9 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty excited. I'd say the only thing I'm worried about is Billy Tan on art, he hasn't really impressed me with the pictures released so far.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Red Lantern Guy, White Lantern Kyle, and Green Lantern Corps leader Hal. And Larfleeze is undoubtedly a buy.

Hopefully they're not giving Guy an RL outfit like Atrocitus', I loved his previous RL costume.

#10 Edited by The Stegman (23765 posts) - - Show Bio

No thanks on Larfleeze, maybe Red  Lanterns, everything else I'm already reading.
#11 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

wait

when has he done that?

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12855 posts) - - Show Bio

@arnoldoaad said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

wait

when has he done that?

he was considered unofficial Corps for a while in the 80's

#13 Posted by modunhanul (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze title? Are they planning to make Blue Lantern title or Sinestro Corps title too?

Just kidding.

#14 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc can easily do a Carol Ferris comic, a Sinestro comic, a blue lantern comic and an Indigo tribe comic.

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how things are looking.But the only book I may drop is New Guardians.I haven't been impressed so far and interested.

#16 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

The new GL status quo looks pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to finding out more about it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.