Green Lantern: New Guardians Thread

#1 Edited by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey what's up lantern fans, jus stopped by to post a thread on the new series of the Green Lantern title, Green Lantern: New Guardians. I know it's kind of on a late notice to apply this on the forums, but I was busy on other things and finally caught up on the latest issues of the new series. Really like where Tony Bedard, Tyler Kirkham and the rest of the crew behind the New 52 title are taking the direction of the newly formed group of lanterns and makes me wonder what will this lead to further on in the Green Lantern mythology. But here you go the all new Green Lantern: New Guardians Thread. Enjoy!

#2 Posted by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

New writer and artist soon to be replacing Bedard and Kirkham along with all the other staff working for the various Green Lantern titles after issue #20.

Full Roster Here!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.