Green Lantern #25 (Spoilers)

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

only 3 days left until this monster hit's the shelves...

Ivan Reis cover:

Alternate Gary Frank cover:

A splash page (I'm hoping, personally, the only, good though it is) from the issue:

to be honest i'm not too keen on Gary Frank's art... he doesn't seem to be able to pull off Green Lanterns without them looking crazy...

but it looks like the finally battles of the Sinestro War are going to come to a head in this issue...

is the Anti-Monitor actually going to grant Henshaws request and finally kill him?

what was the Anti-Monitors plans for the sinestro corps?

what new laws have The Guardians written into the book of OA?

are the Controllers finally going to step into the limelight?

all these and more will be answered, i bloody well hope lol

M

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for it.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

damn I gotta wait even more to see that :(

not fair

#4 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm soooo devostated that Ethan Van Sciver is not doing this artwork!! spending my time reading Vol.4 and the GLCorps, i have gotten used to his work, and he has become one of my favourite artists, and i think he does Hal Jordan the best, my favourite comic book character.

i just don't think it's fair that he isn't doing this, saying that though, i only heared this as a rumour, so he might do the actual comic, not the front cover, i really hope so :/

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"only 3 days left until this monster hit's the shelves...Ivan Reis cover:Alternate Gary Frank cover:A splash page (I'm hoping, personally, the only, good though it is) from the issue:to be honest i'm not too keen on Gary Frank's art... he doesn't seem to be able to pull off Green Lanterns without them looking crazy...but it looks like the finally battles of the Sinestro War are going to come to a head in this issue...is the Anti-Monitor actually going to grant Henshaws request and finally kill him?what was the Anti-Monitors plans for the sinestro corps?what new laws have The Guardians written into the book of OA?are the Controllers finally going to step into the limelight?all these and more will be answered, i bloody well hope lolM"

i like Ivans cover. Johns really coming back i know hes been abck but back back into mainstream

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the art of the covers

@methos-well if they are in a war they wouldn't be very happy and calm right?

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"I love the art of the covers @methos-well if they are in a war they wouldn't be very happy and calm right?"

Yeah, agreed! I think he did that on purpose given the fact that there's supposed to be this big war so there supposed to be mean and grimmicing and bursting with power! I think he's an awsome artist, very detailed! he's just started over in action comics!

#9 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.