Green Lantern #24 Sinestro Corps Finale

• 61 results
#1 Posted by Maverick_GL5.0 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Please tell me you guys are reading this...I am still buzzing after that issue, sheer awesomeness.

#2 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Maverick_GL5.0 says:

"Please tell me you guys are reading this...I am still buzzing after that issue, sheer awesomeness. "

um, isn't the final to the sinestro warcorpse in GL 25, and hell yeah, it's one of the best, if not the best storyline of the last year or ten!

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

welcome to the vine

this is in the wrong forum

Awesome story and you're wrong it ends in GL #25

#4 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"welcome to the vine this is in the wrong forum Awesome story and you're wrong it ends in GL #25 "

You gonna put him down any more ? :p

#5 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"iwan says:
"Nighthunter says:
"welcome to the vine this is in the wrong forum Awesome story and you're wrong it ends in GL #25 "
You gonna put him down any more ? :p"
Trying to help he is new, it's ok that he makes mistakes, I'm just saying this to him so that he knows"

I know I know I was only joking with you

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Nighthunter says:

Trying to help

he is new, it's ok that he makes mistakes, I'm just saying this to him so that he knows

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Nighthunter says:
"iwan says:
"Nighthunter says:
Trying to help he is new, it's ok that he makes mistakes, I'm just saying this to him so that he knows"

I know I know I was only joking with you"

I know lol

#8 Posted by Maverick_GL5.0 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually it was a typo, it happens. If I could change it I would. You might have to help me out a bit in what threads go where, this forum is pretty huge.

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read 25. I think it was great. I'm gonna go add it to the encyclopedia so I can give it 5 stars.

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I'm reading it right now

only four pages and I can't stop loving it lol

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I was reading it. I subscribed to some DC comics but none have shown up yet and it was almost two months ago.

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I wish I was reading it. I subscribed to some DC comics but none have shown up yet and it was almost two months ago."

lol you're missing the best comic event I've read

#14 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Nobody says:
"I wish I was reading it. I subscribed to some DC comics but none have shown up yet and it was almost two months ago."
lol you're missing the best comic event I've read"
I'm sure that isn't true. But its not my fault I'm missing it. Blame DC for not sending something I paid for two months ago.
#15 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler

So to speculate on GL future, the symbol of the Black Lantern was Black Hand's right?

And which dead heroes/villains do you think are coming back? How far back are they going?

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Host it on imageshack. Make it bigger for those who need to read it.

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

it had to be done...

enjoy :D

M

#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't read it so not looking but can someone name a few good comics toward the end so I can keep up with everything? The last one I read was superman prime fight with the heroes and last part of the sinstero war was when the gl's locked parralax in there gl batteries.

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Host it on imageshack. Make it bigger for those who need to read it."

grumble grumble... photobucket sucks

M

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

try this one...

M
Post Edited:2007-12-13 18:12:32

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Buckshot says:

M"

lol

And continuing my comment on death and the Black Lanterns, here's an image I saw depicting deaths in the Marvel and DC universes in 2007. Figured it could be useful in guessing who might come back as a BL.

#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Methos says:
"Buckshot says:

M"

lol

And continuing my comment on death and the Black Lanterns, here's an image I saw depicting deaths in the Marvel and DC universes in 2007. Figured it could be useful in guessing who might come back as a BL.

"

they'll probably bring someone important back

Barry?

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Flash? lol

#24 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Black Flash? lol"

well maybe the ring will corrupt the wielder

who is better to give Hal a problem to fight him than his best friend?

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i was really amazed at the last few pages...

the idea that Ganthet is responsible for the Blue ring... i really didn't see that one coming lol

M

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew that avatar was coming. I would have done it myself if not for my amazing Batsanta.

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, i'll end up doing one for all seven colors :D

M

#28 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i was really amazed at the last few pages...the idea that Ganthet is responsible for the Blue ring... i really didn't see that one coming lolM"

yeah me neither lol

good idea tough

#29 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Buckshot says:
"Black Flash? lol"

well maybe the ring will corrupt the wielder

who is better to give Hal a problem to fight him than his best friend?"

Wasn't saying it was a bad idea, in fact the personal relationship makes it better, just thought Black Flash was funny.

#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... i kinda saw the black lantern thing coming though... and i'm more intrigued now with BlueBeetles history with The Guardians than ever before

M

#31 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i was really amazed at the last few pages... the idea that Ganthet is responsible for the Blue ring... i really didn't see that one coming lol M"
Wow that blue ring looks really awsome.
#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

so there's now 8 colors...

with the Light War coming next year, and the Blackest Night coming the year after...

damn, it's good to be a GL fan lol

M

#33 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"so there's now 8 colors... with the **Light War** coming next year, and the **Blackest Night** coming the year after... damn, it's good to be a GL fan lol M"
Are there any differences in how the rings work? Like I said, i've subscribed to Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps but DC hasn't started sending them to me. I love the way that blue ring works. Thats what I would want if I had a power ring.
#34 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Didn't read it so not looking but can someone name a few good comics toward the end so I can keep up with everything? The last one I read was superman prime fight with the heroes and last part of the sinstero war was when the gl's locked parralax in there gl batteries."

Nobody says:

"Methos says:
"so there's now 8 colors... with the **Light War** coming next year, and the **Blackest Night** coming the year after... damn, it's good to be a GL fan lol M"
Are there any differences in how the rings work? Like I said, i've subscribed to Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps but DC hasn't started sending them to me. I love the way that blue ring works. Thats what I would want if I had a power ring. "

How do they work?

#35 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen any difference in how they work...

The sinestro corps rings seemed to work exactly like the Green Lantern rings... and in the major splash page it looked like all the rest had the same capabilities...

we can assume that the blue rings have exactly the same capabilities as the Green ones because of who made them

M

#36 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Copy says:
"Didn't read it so not looking but can someone name a few good comics toward the end so I can keep up with everything? The last one I read was superman prime fight with the heroes and last part of the sinstero war was when the gl's locked parralax in there gl batteries."
Nobody says:
"Methos says:
Are there any differences in how the rings work? Like I said, i've subscribed to Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps but DC hasn't started sending them to me. I love the way that blue ring works. Thats what I would want if I had a power ring. "
How do they work?"
Oops, I ment looks. I don't if there is a difference in how the rings work or not.
#37 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Copy says:

Nobody says:

"Methos says:

How do they work?"

by emotions look at the thread of DS, I wrote it there in the first page

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Cool, so they are all based around willpower and imagination then."

pretty much...

M

Copy says:

"When did ganthet make them? And is he now shoot blue blast or green?"

he made the Ring at the end of the issue...

i have no idea how this is going to affect his 'alignment' or his own personal powers

M

#39 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"I haven't seen any difference in how they work... The sinestro corps rings seemed to work exactly like the Green Lantern rings... and in the major splash page it looked like all the rest had the same capabilities... we can assume that the blue rings have exactly the same capabilities as the Green ones because of who made them M"
Cool, so they are all based around willpower and imagination then.
#40 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"I haven't seen any difference in how they work... The sinestro corps rings seemed to work exactly like the Green Lantern rings... and in the major splash page it looked like all the rest had the same capabilities... we can assume that the blue rings have exactly the same capabilities as the Green ones because of who made them M"

When did ganthet make them? And is he now shoot blue blast or green?

#41 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"The Black ones raise (and enslave?) the dead. The further from green they are, the more they control the user. Red apparently makes you attack with vomit. Not even kidding, check the splash page of the fight."

and i believe... at least this is how i interpreted it... that the Black Lantern used the Anti-Monitor's body, which was now imprisoned in a Lantern (huge one, think the central power battery on OA) as a Power Source

M

#42 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

The Black ones raise (and enslave?) the dead. The further from green they are, the more they control the user. Red apparently makes you attack with vomit. Not even kidding, check the splash page of the fight.

#43 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Only last question is do we know the power sources of the other colors?

#44 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you get my pm methos?

#45 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Only last question is do we know the power sources of the other colors?"

as far as i know, the Black Lantern is the only one with a 'specific' power source...

the rest use Lanterns of energy, though we have seen the Sinestro Corps fuel the rings on pure fear before, whether the rest of the colors can do this is unknown

M

#46 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Did you get my pm methos?"

check your inbox

M

#47 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Copy says:
"Did you get my pm methos?"
check your inbox M"

I did and I pm you back thats why I ask :) I OUTSMARTED METHOS YES I RULE! jk (Just playing with you lol)

#48 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Buckshot says:
"The Black ones raise (and enslave?) the dead. The further from green they are, the more they control the user. Red apparently makes you attack with vomit. Not even kidding, check the splash page of the fight."

and i believe... at least this is how i interpreted it... that the Black Lantern used the Anti-Monitor's body, which was now imprisoned in a Lantern (huge one, think the central power battery on OA) as a Power Source

M"

That's how it looked to me.

#49 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Black Lantern.....Earth-2 Superman?

#50 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Another Black Lantern.....Earth-2 Superman?"

How many Supermen would that make?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.