Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2504 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

GL power vs spiral power

yotaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yotaman

for those of you who watched the anime "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann"... the spiral power and the GL power seems to be fueled by the same thing, will power.

in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann the characters generate the will power through giant robots (forgot their name) making it spiral power, the GL generate the will power through their rings making it green power .

which do you thinks is, or present, stronger?

this topic might not be most accurate, but if there people who watched TTGl, they'll know what i'm taking about.

i vote spiral power!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc36411d7174
    deactivated-5fc36411d7174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiral

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've seen better feats from Gurren Lagann, but I haven't read every Green Lantern comic ever so there may be something. There should be some kind of official cross over though, where Simon wears the will ring whilst piloting Tengen Toppa and all Heaven breaks loose.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ms__omega

Spiral power it enables Gurren to throw galaxies around like ninja stars.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.