Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2504 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

Emerald Twilight | New Dawn

CubicTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By CubicTurtle

So, I was wondering! I'm not able to get 'Emerald Twilight | New Dawn' in a comic shop anymore, am I? Not easy, anyway. Now, I saw there are these 'Green Lantern Archives' and 'Chronicles', that collect older issues and story arcs. Is there something like this that collects Emerald Twilight and New Dawn too? I really want to read these, since I started at Rebirth, and it's quite a big event. So, is it collected? Are they going to collect or rewrite this? If any one could help me out here, I'd really appreciate it!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By evilvegeta74

@CubicTurtle: @CubicTurtle: try ebay, I'm sure you have a good chance of buying it there.

CubicTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CubicTurtle

Thanks for the tip! Didnt think of that, for some reason. I looked it up, and found only one, for €70, which is pretty expensive, though : (! But I will try once in a while! Surely there will be some time when some one will sell it! But there is no collection that also has these stories in it? : ( Something like the Archives of Chronicles?

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Onemoreposter

@CubicTurtle: Actually Emerald Twilight was collected into a tpb but only saw brief publication and is probably rarer and more expensive than just collecting the issues. I was actually able to buy all of Emerald Twilight in a set off ebay around a year ago for about $20. If you came in at rebirth and are a Geoff Johns fan I wouldn't worry too much about getting your hands on these stories though.

Pretty much everything big or shocking from both of these stories has been retconned by John's. I'd recommend you spend your money on Zero Hour instead which was the big universe changing event in which Hal Jordan was the villain. However, after Flashpoint, who knows how much of that is still in continuity anymore either.

Hope that helps.

CubicTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CubicTurtle

Let me guess, everything with Hal as a villain is hard to get? Ah, man :( But I'll surely look for it! Thanks for the help! Bothof you! And I think I can't really call myself a fan of John's, since I only read his work on Green Lantern, but hell, I really like them! I've been looking around on the internet for Aquaman and surely am going to get the New 52 of it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.