Batman in Green Lantern:Rebirth

#1 Posted by spidershamrock (757 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just starting out with GL and I just finished reading the TPB of rebirth, at the back Geoff Johns is discussing the issues and he mentions a whole thing in issue 5 where Batman gets possessed by Parralax and shots Robin? This wasnt anywhere in the book so I'm wondering was it in a Batman story or was it just scrapped as an idea?

#2 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Good question. Cause I don't remember that.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10056 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I read Rebirth as well a few times and none of that happened. And I'm 99.999999% sure there were no cross overs at all. That's strange!

#4 Posted by Phandemic (32 posts) - - Show Bio

What?! Man that would have been sick! Not the whole shooting Robin part but the whole Parralax possessing Batman.

#5 Posted by Onemoreposter (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad it was scrapped. Not like there isn't already an endless supply of Johns justifying every bad thing Hal has done while trying to make Batman look like a putz.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.