10 New Laws...

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, does anyone know what the new Laws the Guardians are instituting are?

they said the first rule of ten was applied a few issues ago...

1. Lethal Force Enabled

2. ?

3. ?

4. ?

5. ?

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?

9. ?

10. ?

Green Lanterns may now kill...

so... what are the other 'modifications' to the Book of OA?

anyone come across any more that i've missed?

M

#2 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

It was only last issue they said they'd been enabled, but the Sinestro Corps, the Ultimate Lantern, the Blackest Night and the Crisis feature heavily in the Guardians thinking. One of them is almost definitely aimed at the Yellow Ring Wielders. My guess is that taking them down takes priority over other assignments.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm...

i'm just wondering what the other 'changes' will be...

it's going to be some universe altering stuff i can guess

M

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Guardians definitely put limits on the rings...

the power level for one... we know that can be altered because Kyle did it...

so that could be one of them...

M

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always wndered, Do you think the Guardians put a limit on the power levels ofthe rings, What i they did and take that off, Im just gessing really, No idea

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool!

A

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

removing the power limit would be cool... but it could also prove problematic as we saw with Kyle, exposure to that much power over a long period of time led to his first evolution...

M

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought that had to do with the first Ion story?

didn't Kyle make changes to his ring after he gave up being Ion the first time?

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... that was his first evolution before he took the final steps towards becoming Ion...

it evolved from his power being unlimited in the ring, without the main power battery on OA, the entire energy of the main battery, normally spread throughout over 3600 green lanterns was being funneled directly into his ring through the only power battery in existence...

that much power helped him evolve to a pure energy state, after he merged with Oblivion and Parallax he finally became Ion

M

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh the killing has already started...

as soon as the law became known to the Corps it was "Open Season" on the Sinestro Corps...

thousands of Green Lanterns, all trained by the best, most of them trained by Killowog himself...

it was a fking slaughter lol

M

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Ok, does anyone know what the new Laws the Guardians are instituting are? they said the first rule of ten was applied a few issues ago... 1. Lethal Force Enabled 2. ? 3. ? 4. ? 5. ? 6. ? 7. ? 8. ? 9. ? 10. ? Green Lanterns may now kill... so... what are the other 'modifications' to the Book of OA? anyone come across any more that i've missed? M"

Expect a lot of killing then. lol

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"oh the killing has already started... as soon as the law became known to the Corps it was "Open Season" on the Sinestro Corps... thousands of Green Lanterns, all trained by the best, most of them trained by Killowog himself... it was a f**king slaughter lol M"

Why do I get the feeling you loved it. lol

#13 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"oh the killing has already started... as soon as the law became known to the Corps it was "Open Season" on the Sinestro Corps... thousands of Green Lanterns, all trained by the best, most of them trained by Killowog himself... it was a f**king slaughter lol M"

Why do I get the feeling you loved it. lol"

What's not to like about people beingkilled in an battle like this?

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
What's not to like about people beingkilled in an battle like this?"

Absolutly nothing.

#15 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:

Absolutly nothing."

Wimp.

#16 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"GL Bertron says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
Absolutly nothing."
Wimp."

lmao

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.