Green Lantern TAS Ep 10 Regime Change *Spoilers*

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody agree that this was the best episode of the series so far? The creation of the Blue Lantern was pretty cool and I cant wait for Saint Walker to get his ring

#2 Posted by TheOptimist (681 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Does anybody agree that this was the best episode of the series so far? The creation of the Blue Lantern was pretty cool and I cant wait for Saint Walker to get his ring

I absolutely concur... first of all, I'm finally settled on the style of animation... even as some of my reservations were eased in earlier episodes, I occasioanlly had a touch of longing for the more traditional style of animation... this episode, particularly the fight scenes (and particularly those with Bleez) were top notch work. I was so blasted excited the whole time they were hinting about the Blue Lantern... that was a really well done build up and payoff... and I'm so psyched to see Saint Walker return as well. I'm hoping (I haven't heard many future breadcrumbs) that we'll get some kind of mini-Sinestro Corps war coming up... and that following it we'll be able to direct all of these Lantern colors into a Blackest Night of sorts... very fanboy of me, but hey.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheOptimist said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Does anybody agree that this was the best episode of the series so far? The creation of the Blue Lantern was pretty cool and I cant wait for Saint Walker to get his ring

I absolutely concur... first of all, I'm finally settled on the style of animation... even as some of my reservations were eased in earlier episodes, I occasioanlly had a touch of longing for the more traditional style of animation... this episode, particularly the fight scenes (and particularly those with Bleez) were top notch work. I was so blasted excited the whole time they were hinting about the Blue Lantern... that was a really well done build up and payoff... and I'm so psyched to see Saint Walker return as well. I'm hoping (I haven't heard many future breadcrumbs) that we'll get some kind of mini-Sinestro Corps war coming up... and that following it we'll be able to direct all of these Lantern colors into a Blackest Night of sorts... very fanboy of me, but hey.

Yea although I would fully prefer to have seen it done in the Emerald Knights style animation but I'm getting used to the CGI, it's not as bad as Beware The Batman at least. I really like the Sayd, Ganthet and the Guardians parts also with Qwadarmite showing up in a few episodes it's only a matter of time before the Sinestro Corps makes it's appearance 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.