haydenclaireheroes's Green Lantern: New Guardians Annual #1 - The Show Must Go On review

All to sell a comic

Here is my comic book review for Green Lantern New Guardians Annual issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by zackattack529

This Annual made the Superman one look like it was worth the $5 spent, this annual was HORRID. lol

It also makes me wonder if Giffen even read previous New Guardians issues or even has keen knowledge on the Green Lantern universe at all. Thank goodness we get Tony Bedard and Kirkhams art next issue.

Posted by Green_Tea_Light

Great review! Yep!! It is a $5 advert!! I was as upset as you seemed to be lol!

(btw - that is Arkillo, not Kilowog. - Easy to get them names confused though)

Posted by johnkmccubbin91

Glad I didn't buy this. Not planning on getting GLNG for long (just during the Third Army crossover) but glad I didn't get this.