delphic's Green Lantern: New Guardians #3 - Part Three review

Little Blue Men = Ultimate Evil of the Universe

I found this to be another outstanding issue. The emotional spectrum powered Kyle Rayner turns on the Guardians in a rage over the other guardians stripping Ganthet of his emotions—which I am just as enraged over to be honest. As the cover suggests though Kyle is unable to control all the rings and is quickly depowered. The Guardians once again show just how powerful they are by taking down the other lantern corps members as well, including the orange ring which turned out only to be a construct itself. When all seemed lost though the most unexpected thing happened, Larfleeze shows up making a big “save the day” entrance.  I really enjoyed reading this issue, and though it’s not as interesting as Green Lantern or Red Lanterns it still pack anther amazing Lantern storyline that will keep me coming back.

Other reviews for Green Lantern: New Guardians #3 - Part Three

Ring thief 0

To be honest I am a little disappointed with this issue.  Out of all the Corps related books thus far in the new 52 this one seemed to have the premise which provided for the most fun, which was the case over the first two issues.  Here though the fun is replaced by the old standby of a Green Lantern story, that being conflict with the Guardians.  As usual their behaviour is not really justifiable beyond serving some greater goal, but as always that goal is not clear.  So instead of a fun action...

Color Coated Carnage 0

The power of the rings.When one man has them all, not even the guardians can stop him. The little imps are nothing......Until they all shatter....then the guardians laugh over your rather exhausted form.The guardians are oddly powerful......okay not oddly powerful but still where's Sodam Yot when you need him to kick their butts?Anyway, lets give a hand to Larfreeze and his dramatic entrance! The power of Avarice is now here......does he have the answers Kyle seeks?Next comic will answer that...