sifighter's Green Lantern: New Guardians #23 - Keep Hope Alive review

Don't feel so blue, Green Lantern: New Guardians 23 review

You see I wanted to start with some sort of joke but I thought I would just be serious with my review. As a green lantern fan I can truly say that Justin Jordan has been doing a great job so far writing the adventures of White Lantern Kyle Rayner and the Templar guardians while also writing a pretty good introduction of Relic for the upcoming Lights out event. This issue really shows how great a threat Relic actually is, and to be honest we should we worried for Hal and the corps come October. All I can say, DiDio did not lie about Lights Out.

Other reviews for Green Lantern: New Guardians #23 - Keep Hope Alive

Hope 0

Since Justin Jordan jumped on this book this has became my favorite Lantern book out there.The way he handles the characters is just unique and this actually feels like a real threat and not like the First Lantern who felt like such only in the end.Relic looks as a really cool villain and so far what we have seen from him I like him just too much.He of course is like any else Lantern villain,an old almost omnipotent being that has some hate for the Guardians and the Rings and wants to destroy a...