comiccrazy's Green Lantern First Flight review

GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT !!!!!

Wow this movie is definitely one of the better comic book animated movies of all time, it had a lot of great action, a lot of great dialogue and was actually pretty true to the character of Green Lantern. Of course I am a big Green Lantern fan and I do know a bit about the character already but this movie isn't just great for the fans of GL but its also great for just average movie watchers. The majority of this movie takes place in space and has a bit of a star wars feel to it but don't let that throw you off because this movie does stay true to the character and has a great tone and feel to it. This movie for me was very enjoyable and I recommend it to you and if you are a true Green Lantern fan you will not want to miss this movie.