starkiller809's Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #8 - War of the Green Lanterns, Part Three review

Review: Emerald Warriors 8

War of the Green Lanterns part 3 in the epic. Does this issue keep up the pace?

THE GOOD:

This series has really never had a bad issue. So when I was reading this I knew it was going to be something good and it was. I really loved the part where Hal Jordan and Guy Garderner are struggling to take off the their green rings and to see them at the very end take them off, was really cool. I also loved it when they see all of the green lanterns possesed or something about that. The fight scence between Hal and Guy was also really cool. As always the art was amazing, and the writing is still great

THE BAD:

I really don't like it when a series you are currently picking up has cross over events, because you get them and like them and waste another 2.99 on a month on another comic series.

THE VERDICT: 4.5/5 Amazing

This series has been really cool and I don't see it losing it's awesomness any time soon. If you are reading War of the Green Lanterns, then you should get this, like the characters, get this and if you want to read a good comic get this.

Other reviews for Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #8 - War of the Green Lanterns, Part Three