carnivalofsins00's Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #8 - War of the Green Lanterns, Part Three review

Hal vs. Guy

Other reviews for Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #8 - War of the Green Lanterns, Part Three

Review: Emerald Warriors 8 0

War of the Green Lanterns part 3 in the epic. Does this issue keep up the pace?   THE GOOD: This series has really never had a bad issue. So when I was reading this I knew it was going to be something good and it was. I really loved the part where Hal Jordan and Guy Garderner are struggling to take off the their green rings and to see them at the very end take them off, was really cool. I also loved it when they see all of the green lanterns possesed or something about that. The fight scence be...