guardiandevil801's Green Lantern Emerald Knights review

A Great Green Lantern Movie!!!!!

The next DC Universe animated movie is awesome. I liked how they told the stories of Abin Sur, Kilowag, Laira, Mogo, Avra and the battle of Krona. Each story is different, but each one gives you a good telling of the story and see how they were during the story. My favorite tales are Klowag, Laira and the first green lantern Avra because these were really great and showed the charcters in tough situations, but also learning who they are during the battles. The movie is amazing and cast did a great job with it. Overall, I'm giving it a 4.5/5 because the stories are amazing, has a great cast and really showed incredible action during the movie. This is a great movie and fans should get this to see some lanterns you never heard or seen before and find what will happen to them.

Other reviews for Green Lantern Emerald Knights

Not As Good As The Previous Green Lantern Animated Movie. 0

This review was originally posted on my blog.Continuing on with the DCAU Spotlight feature is this review I did for the second Green Lantern animated movie, quite a different one in both tone and mood and content than the previous one, which was really good. I didn’t enjoy Emerald Knights as much as I wanted to, largely because the split narrative had bad pacing and some of the characters just weren’t as interesting as they could have been. But there were some really cool moments th...

The emerald warrior translates well to animation again. 0

One member of the Green Lantern Corp is patrolling a sector of the galaxy. She's then suddenly attacked after coming across a sun. It's later revealed that the attack is from a powerful being by the name of Krona; an individual whom was defeated and imprisoned in the Anti-matter universe by the Guardians of the Universe. He seeks vengeance upon the Guardians, and while they evacuate the planet of Oa preparing for the worse, they dispatch the entire Green Lantern Corp to try and deal with the thr...