Which direction do you want the next green lantern movie to take?

#1 Posted by Chunksie101 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi 'yall, now that you've seen green lantern (or haven't whatever) which direction do you want the movie to take? I love sinestro and I am eager to see him create the yellow corps, but I also want to Star Saphire come into fruition? What about you?

#2 Posted by jayster (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with Sinestro myself, I always loved the character

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12759 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro Corps is the obvious answer

#4 Posted by SoA (4828 posts) - - Show Bio

sinestro war , they could have hal narrate / sum up whats happened since the last movie (like maybe it being a couple years since the end of the first movie) and talk about sinestro defecting maybe show a few more lanterns that joined since ( guy and john?? ) that whay it can 
go straight to the action . i know u wanna see more of a emergence from the other corps Chunksie101, but since this movie kinda complicated things with parallax  and hector hammond , they can simplify it just having green lantern vs sinestro corps. simple, action packed , and that way they can mention or hint at the other corps without over doing it.

#5 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: That seems more third movie material. I think the sequel would deal with Sinestro going renegade with the yellow ring and make his own Corps in the third.
#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

The sequel shouldn't begin with Sinestro turning renegade but a struggle throughout the film, his mistrust with the Guardians begin to show, and Hal's challenge to help him.

But I would love to see less of Earth and more of what the GL Corps are about: Space.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.