Follow

Green Lantern Corps

Team » Green Lantern Corps appears in 1588 issues.

The Green Lantern Corps is an intergalactic police force dedicated to the promotion of order and democracy throughout the universe. Each Green Lantern member protects a sector and it is their duty to defend it from any possible threat.

Whatever happened to "The Corpse"?

Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You know the black-ops group that did the things the light of the corps couldn't go? And they took pills for their "purple" like powers. Here a pic of one of them.

BTW, which comic did they appear in? And how do they fit into the Light of Wars?

Ares105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ares105

The Corpse appeared in the Dark Side of Green story arc (issues 7, 8 and 9) of Green Lantern Corps.  I don't know what happened with them because I don't remember seeing them or hearing about them after those issues.  However, with the new rules passed by the Guardians (such as the ability to use lethal force), the Corpse has grown somewhat obsolete.  Maybe they will come back in the Blackest Night.  I thought they were pretty damn cool at the time.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Holacik
    @Ares105:@Ares105 said:
    " The Corpse appeared in the Dark Side of Green story arc (issues 7, 8 and 9) of Green Lantern Corps.  I don't know what happened with them because I don't remember seeing them or hearing about them after those issues.  However, with the new rules passed by the Guardians (such as the ability to use lethal force), the Corpse has grown somewhat obsolete.  Maybe they will come back in the Blackest Night.  I thought they were pretty damn cool at the time. "
    The Corpse does the really dirty missions, something most GL's would find distasteful, so even with the laws, I see them still being used.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.