The First Lantern

#1 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11637 posts) - - Show Bio

For months now, In each of the three Green Lantern books the Guardians have spoken about revealing new laws of Oa. The final law is the Guardians plan to eliminate the Green Lantern Corps with their third army (first being Manhunters, second being GLC), which has yet to be revealed, by released the First Lantern. Who, or what, do you think the First Lantern is and what do you think their third army will be?

#2 Posted by DcMarvelUnity (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the first lantern was raker qarrigat? Or at least, the first lantern was from his era. 

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@DcMarvelUnity said:

I thought the first lantern was raker qarrigat? Or at least, the first lantern was from his era.

That's what I thought as well, seems as if Johns and DC might be changing GL history a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.