new green lantern in the new #1 issue!!

#1 Edited by zombietag (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously, no one is talking about this? really? who could it be?
here is the solicit for the new green lantern book: 

"The red-hot GREEN LANTERN team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Doug Mahnke introduce an unexpected new Lantern." 

i dont read too much green lantern at this point, but i think i may pick up the new #1 issue and see what this is all about. someone new, a new start of something im guessing we havent seen yet.
#2 Posted by Mumbles (846 posts) - - Show Bio

could be any type of lanterns

#3 Posted by MydLyfeCrysis (106 posts) - - Show Bio

The Green Lantern property is one of "my books" if you know what I mean. It's a series I have always loved and will always follow, but I approach this as I said I will approach this revamp as a whole, with skepticism. I do respect and enjoy Johns, and this could be a great prospect, but I still cling to my Hal Jordan issues and eye the changes with suspicion.

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Cmon Kid Lantern Cmon Kid Lantern Cmon Kid Lantern Cmon Cmon Cmon

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.