Follow

Green Lantern Corps

Team » Green Lantern Corps appears in 1590 issues.

The Green Lantern Corps is an intergalactic police force dedicated to the promotion of order and democracy throughout the universe. Each Green Lantern member protects a sector and it is their duty to defend it from any possible threat.

GREEN LANTERN RANKS

comicboy19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicboy19

It has occured to me that although we never see in writing or spoken of much the ranking structure of the GREEN LANTERN CORPS. In fact the only time we ever hear of it is in the words "Sergeant Kilowog" so for further infomation i'm going to try to make insince of the GREEN LANTERN CORPS ranking system by matching it up to that of the UNITED STATES ARMY ranks; if anyone can think of a corps member and place a rank on them please do so. For now i'm only doing Earths Green Lanterns and a few other from the Corps.

(incase you would need reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_army_ranks#Personnel)

Kilowog Rank: (E9) Command Sergeant Major

Hal Jordan Rank:(W3) Chief Warrant Officer 3 (Note all Honor guard lanterns are Warrant Officers)

Kyle Rayner Rank: (W1) Former Warrant Officer 1 (Kyle is no longer techinally a Green Lantern)

John Stewart Rank: (E7) Sergeant First Class

B'dg Rank: (E4) Corporal

Guy Gardner Rank: (E6) Staff Sergent >>> (W2) Chief Warrant Officer 2 >>> (O7) Bigadier General>>>??? (note: ">>>" means Promotion)

Sinestro Rank: (O5) Ex-Lt. Colonel

Abin Surr Rank (O6) Colonel

Simon Baz Rank: (E1) Private

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.