Green Lantern: Emerald Knights-Charging Clip

#1 Edited by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool video. Liking Nathan Fillion as Hal.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12779 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait....is this a sequel to First Flight? I guess it's because the artwork looks the same

#3 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

That 'do on Arisia makes her look like a Daxamite, I swear.

#4 Posted by CrimsonInuTears (465 posts) - - Show Bio

... Wait, he's trainin er? But she was already an established Lantern in the first movie, when HE was in trainin.
#5 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
They are flipping things around. Siniestro is there 2. It's like the first one didn't happen.
#6 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone, this isn't set in the First Flight universe, this is set in the same canon as the new live action movie...though I'll admit it looks like awhile after since the live action does show the whole Hal learning how to use the ring thing...

#7 Posted by Kyle C (96 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:
They are flipping things around. Siniestro is there too. It's like the first one didn't happen.
And nothing of value was lost...
#8 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kyle C said:
@Kallarkz said:
They are flipping things around. Siniestro is there too. It's like the first one didn't happen.
And nothing of value was lost...
Yea it still looks good. Comment was in response to the comment before mine
#9 Posted by Kyle C (96 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz: I know, I was just saying I didn't like First Flight very much. I liked this clip though.
#10 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sydpart2 said:
Hey everyone, this isn't set in the First Flight universe, this is set in the same canon as the new live action movie...though I'll admit it looks like awhile after since the live action does show the whole Hal learning how to use the ring thing...
So this is in the same Universe as the movie? Damn.

First Flight was garbage IMO
#11 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are they all charging at the central battery? Seems like a long process if there are 3600 of them.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome.

#13 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks pretty good.

#14 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

its so very sad that this looks 20x better than that live action pile...

#15 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

this chick on here's hot.

#16 Posted by Out_of_Space (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so exited , and i just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and i think i like it !
:D

#17 Edited by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Hal's already looking forward for Arisia joining the Corps :P
Dayum'!

@DH69
said:

its so very sad that this looks 20x better than that live action pile...

totally right!
- sigh-
#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie will be very good

#19 Posted by NXH (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, man! After hearing Nathan Fillion's voice as Hal Jordon, it really makes me wish he was playing the move role instead of Ryan douche bag Renyolds. =|

#20 Posted by yeopop (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the girl at the beginning of the video? She looks like Artemis of Bana-Mighdall.
#21 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, definitely buying this when it comes out.

#22 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@NXH said:
Oh, man! After hearing Nathan Fillion's voice as Hal Jordon, it really makes me wish he was playing the move role instead of Ryan douche bag Renyolds. =|
this is so true it's not even funny. the problem is that would mean a hiatus from Castle, which is an unbearable thought. It's a lose/lose scenario. however, i really have no problem with RR. Every time i am disappointed with him i rewatch Van Wilder and it's all good.
#23 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

DC does it again

#24 Posted by NXH (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum said:
@NXH said:
this is so true it's not even funny. the problem is that would mean a hiatus from Castle, which is an unbearable thought. It's a lose/lose scenario. however, i really have no problem with RR. Every time i am disappointed with him i rewatch Van Wilder and it's all good.
I only just heard about Castle for the first time when it was announced that there will be a graphic novel based on the show. Might check it out. Is it any good?
#25 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

I am hoping to see this

#26 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@NXH: it's over the top and brilliant in a way only Nathan Fillion can pull off. It's very funny at times,but the characters have amazing depth. It's a very well rounded show.
#27 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio
@NXH said:
THIS. Nathan would have been the perfect Hal instead of Ryan, who's basically playing Ryan Reynolds as Hal. >_<
#28 Posted by NXH (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
@NXH said:
THIS. Nathan would have been the perfect Hal instead of Ryan, who's basically playing Ryan Reynolds as Hal. >_<
I'll be honest, I don't know much about Hal Jordon and I have never read a Green Lantern book. and it's only because more people know who Ryan Renyolds is than people know who Nathan Fillion is.
#29 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio
@NXH said:
@The Dark Huntress said:
@NXH said:
I'll be honest, I don't know much about Hal Jordon and I have never read a Green Lantern book. and it's only because more people know who Ryan Renyolds is than people know who Nathan Fillion is.
Nathan Fillion is criminally underrated, IMO. 
#30 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be checking this out, but I hope it's better than First Flight was, that was very underwhelming.

#31 Posted by PrincessSolaria (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man!!! this movie looks great!!!! ;D

#32 Posted by Zaber (263 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant wait to watch this! 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.