Follow

Green Lantern Corps

Team » Green Lantern Corps appears in 1590 issues.

The Green Lantern Corps is an intergalactic police force dedicated to the promotion of order and democracy throughout the universe. Each Green Lantern member protects a sector and it is their duty to defend it from any possible threat.

GLC in the 30th Century!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

How would some series along the lines of "Legion of Green Lanterns" or "The Green Lantern Corps in the 30th Century" , because didn't Sodam Yat send the rings back into space searching for new bearers? I think it would be an interesting concept, to see how the Corps has changed in a thousand years.

Would there be new rules? Would the Guardians (besides Sodam) still be alive? How would the technology differ? Would there be new weaknesses? the list goes on and on.

Would this be a limited or continuing series?

I welcome any and all opinions.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

Sodam Yat is still alive in the 31st Century and since Johns wrote "Legion of 3 Worlds" I'm guessing that Sodam Yat isn't dead in 21st century either.  Also their is going to be a Green Lantern in the Legion series that's coming up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:
    "Sodam Yat is still alive in the 31st Century and since Johns wrote "Legion of 3 Worlds" I'm guessing that Sodam Yat isn't dead in 21st century either.  Also their is going to be a Green Lantern in the Legion series that's coming up. "

Whoa, there's a Legion series with a GL coming up, could I get some details on that? What's the date?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody else?

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By burr787
    @primepower53 said:

" @danhimself said:

"Sodam Yat is still alive in the 31st Century and since Johns wrote "Legion of 3 Worlds" I'm guessing that Sodam Yat isn't dead in 21st century either.  Also their is going to be a Green Lantern in the Legion series that's coming up. "
    Whoa, there's a Legion series with a GL coming up, could I get some details on that? What's the date? "

» View Larger Image

Written by PAUL LEVITZ • Art and cover by YILDIRAY CINAR and WAYNE FAUCHER • Variant cover by JIM LEE

Fan-favorite LEGION writer Paul Levitz returns to the 31st century super team he made supreme with an all-new intergalactic era! This exciting series picks up on threads from Geoff Johns's "Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes" storyline and creates its own all-new ones, including a Green Lantern Corps tie-in and the destruction of a major planet! Rocket on board here as Levitz and rising star artist Yildiray Cinar (TEEN TITANS) revitalize one of DC's most beloved franchises starting with an oversized first issue with a Variant cover by superstar artist Jim Lee!
    • DC Universe
    • 48pg.
    • Color
    • $3.99 US

On Sale May 19, 2010

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I like the concept.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would it be ongoing or limited?
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF

im not saying it is him in any way but for some reason the arm and fist with the GL and the Legion rings on reminds me of Superboy prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It reminds me of Amazo! (don't ask.)
    burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By burr787
    @primepower53 said:
    " Would it be ongoing or limited? "
    It's an ongoing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.