haydenclaireheroes's Green Lantern Corps Annual #1 - Rise of the First Lantern review

Rise of the Third Army was a waste

Here is my video review for Green Lantern Corps Annual issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by longbowhunter

I'm a big Guy fan. That being said I was really disappointed with this arc. Your right the Third Army was way overhyped. I'm actually dropping GLC after years of following it. As long as Johns is writing Baz I'll keep up with that but not this.

Online

Other reviews for Green Lantern Corps Annual #1 - Rise of the First Lantern

Damn right, Bazzy! 0

I had lost interest in "Rise of the Third Army," except for the Simon Baz storyline; but I have to admit that this annual was a pleasant surprise. The way everything came together was fantastic.Please check my mini-review here:http://bit.ly/XhUjZqComments and feedback are always welcome!...