haydenclaireheroes's Green Lantern Corps #21 - Chain Reaction review

John Stewart in the Spotlight

Here is my video review for Green Lantern Corps issue 21. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to the video:

Other reviews for Green Lantern Corps #21 - Chain Reaction

The New Universe 0

As with the rest of the Lantern books, a new era is beginning. There's a lot of changes to the universe in the wake of all the recent major events, and I'm enjoying the fact that this series seems to be finally aimed at more general threats in the cosmos, as opposed to building the next cosmic threat. There's a little bit of the connection to the one crossover building, but otherwise this series is veering away from the universe breakers and light wars.John Stewart is the main character here, f...

Green Lantern Corps #21 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...