haydenclaireheroes's Green Lantern Annual #1 - Rise of the Third Army, Prologue; The First Soldier review

The Game Changer issue for Green Lantern

Here is my video review for Green Lantern Annual issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Green Lantern Annual #1 - Rise of the Third Army, Prologue; The First Soldier

Ending or Prologue? 0

This is the first annual in the new Green Lantern series and it is a prologue to the next big event in the Green Lantern Universe which itself is meant to be a prelude to something even bigger (according to Johns). The art from Ethan Van Sciver is brilliant and it is a well written comic.This annual starts with the Guardians reflecting over the failure in their previous two armies in, the Manhunters and the Green Lantern Corps, whilst they prepare their new army. We then see Hal Jordan reflect o...