gordon_kelly's Green Lantern #67 - War of the Green Lanterns, Part Ten review

War of the Green Lanterns Ending

I wood like to make this short. I enjoyed this series War of the Green Lanterns but there is one thing. I was in shock to see Sinestro become the Green Lantern again. I was not seeing that happing at all. I wood give this ending to the seris a 10 out of 10 a good comic book series to read again and again.

Other reviews for Green Lantern #67 - War of the Green Lanterns, Part Ten

Holy Plot Twist Batman!? 0

Scans and Summary  here The Good Sinestro- This issue had Sinestro lose his yellow Ring and picked by a green ring to become a green lantern once more. While most found this shocking no doubt it was not unexpected after all he was the greatest green lantern before Hal Jordan and even after the Sinestro Corp War he was confident and pleased that by forming his own corps he had strengthened the green lantern corps by having the guardians write new lays in the book of OA. Sinestro has always had...