mask_of_tengu's Green Lantern #30 - Secret Origin, Part 2 review

The Death of Abin Sur!

All I can say is WOW! Since Johns has been writing GL it has been non-stop brilliance. This does not disappoint. The retelling of GL's origin is not boring as one would suspect...a lot of questions are answered. Example: why was Abin Sur coming to Earth and why on a space ship? Who was responsible for Abin's death?

Also the art is pure stunning. Reis's picture of Abin giving Hal the ring is epic and he does a great version of Carol Ferris. All this and a little shocker at the end. As long as the quality is this good I am sticking around!

Posted by Xeron

I respect your opinion, but I would have to disagree, although filling in a few holes in Hal's story, the team didn't realy have to do an entire issue on it.

Posted by SilverZeo

I wonder if the Green Lantern movie will be like this.