haydenclaireheroes's Green Lantern #20 - The End review

The Green Lantern Epic Comes To An End

Here is my video review for Green Lantern issue 20. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Green Lantern #20 - The End

The end 0

Spoiler free (there will be warnings when there are some)For me, this was the perfect ending to Geoff Johns' incredible run. Sadly there were a few problems of continuity that I cannot deny.The good:There is so much good that I don't know where to begin. The art was wonderful. Doug Mahnke worked really hard to give us 55 beautiful pages. Something else that I really liked is that at the end you get 11 pages drawn by other artists who worked on Green Lantern projects during Johns' run. This comic...

Great ending to a fantastic run 0

Wow..Green lantern issue #20 was great. I just finished reading the issue and was left almost speechless. This issue had everything in it, action , emotion, closure , everything that a fan would want after a almost 9 years story run. Geoff did not disappoint with this issue and made sure to touch on almost everything from his major story lines of the series. I rarely feel the need to jump online after i read a book and write a review but once i flipped that last page of issue 20, I knew what I ...