haydenclaireheroes's Green Lantern #16 - Trial by Fire review

You Connect With Baz

Here is my video review for Green Lantern issue 16. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Green Lantern #16 - Trial by Fire

Not Easy Being Green 0

This issue we moved forward a little with Simon, and he finally takes the steps to become a Green Lantern. The problem is, to see that you have to read Green Lantern Corps. As much as I enjoyed this issue, towards the end it felt like an advertisement for that book.Thanks to the events of the last issue Simon Baz is able to prove to Agent Fed that he is innocent. Unfortunately for him all of his proof went up in smoke. A flying squirrel Green Lantern named B'DG shows up, and starts to teach Baz ...

Green Lantern #16 Review 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...