Green Arrow & Black Canary

#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Is this series great or what? Just read the last issue and the ending kinda smacked me around a little. Didn't see what happened coming. All five issues have been dramatic and engaging and I've enjoyed them. I think the book is good but no one's talking about it."

From what I've read it seems really good.Sadly I only have issue #4 so I don't know what happens in the first 3.How many issues have been released so far?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"5"

Ok Good.I'm going to download the first 3 tonight.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this series great or what? Just read the last issue and the ending kinda smacked me around a little. Didn't see what happened coming. All five issues have been dramatic and engaging and I've enjoyed them. I think the book is good but no one's talking about it.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately, some kind of mix up happened at the place where they send out the comics, so I don't think I'll be getting it until next week. NOOOOO! But I have read up to #4 and I am really liking it too. I really like the art, and I really like the cover of #5. It reminds me of the 70s for some reason.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been enjoying the series.

At first I didn't want to read it for two reasons:

1-I stopped liking the GA book a long time ago

2-Winnick was the writer, considering how bad he wrote Green Arrow before his cancelation I thought it was a mistake to put him in charge.

However after I saw some preview scans from first issue I decided to give it a chance.

The art is great, winnick has been able to perfectly write the characters in the way they act. Only bad thing? I didn't want that to happen to Connor

last issue was also great

#7 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved issues 1-5, i think where these Comics are going is really cool.

I can't wait for issue 6 : D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.