harleyquinn12's Green Arrow/Black Canary #1 - Dead Again: Part One. Here Comes the Bride review

So-So.

Judd Winnick is one of my favorite writers,but this didn't really do it for me. He managed to make it funny,though,like when Mia and Connor were talking and Mia calls him Dr Phil. The art,on the other hand was amazing. It was a little gruesome,which was kind of creepy,but overall I liked it. Not my favorite book,but decent.

Other reviews for Green Arrow/Black Canary #1 - Dead Again: Part One. Here Comes the Bride

A Countdown and Amazons Attack Tie In! 0

Wow...wasn't expecting to find out what happened at the end in the first issue...I am looking forward in seeing where this book goes. First we have Dinah dealing with the "death" of Oliver in her own way. I was expecting a clone Oliver, not Everyman...maybe this time is really dead. Everyman worked with Circe and Granny Goodness during Amazons Attack and Countdown...Goodness is portraying Athena...Athena comes to Dinah to recruit her...that is really tying into Countdown a lot as Holly Robinson ...

The Score You Would Expect to See! 0

I picked this up due to the wedding of Green Arrow and Black Canary and would really love to wish them a happy marriage! :DOkay, so horrible things happened last time. Green Arrow got murdered by Black Canary but Canary isn't so certain that that was the real Green Arrow.I have to give props to the art. It's cel-shading art and cardboard cut-outs (in a good way). You don't really expect a lot of texture-type detail with cel-shading art but is supported by the texturing in the background on the c...