What's Green Arrow up to?

#1 Posted by deadpool101 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a bit behind on my knowledge of the newest events in the DCU, I know the basics of Blackest Night, Battle for the Colw, etc. but I have no idea what has become of Green Arrow much later than his marriage to Black Canary. What's he doing? He's not a JLA member anymore, not in any of the big stories (I think), and he's just dissapeared. Is he back to his basic street-level crime fighting? What is the Emerald Archer up to?

#2 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

He is one of the characters to watch in 2010 along with Roy, for the first time in a long time the arrow family is having its own mini-event.

The stories will be "The Fall of Green Arrow" featured in his ongoing book and "The rise of Arsenal" in Roy's own miniseries. 

Both are written by JT Krul

#4 Posted by deadpool101 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. So the arrow fam is going through some stuff. I always thought it was funny that Roy is currently working in the JLA with his figurative mother-in-law!And Ollie isn't!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.